Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a woody aroma and has a long history of treating diseases. Therefore, we used it for incense during sacrificial ceremonies in the Tibet area. It helps calm nervous tension and anxiety, reduces hyperactivity, enhances concentration, and relaxes the body, aiding meditation. It is commonly used in male perfume and aftershave products, which reduce pores and are antibacterial. Cedarwood is also used as an effective disinfectant for deterring harmful insects.
- Fragrance: Woody scent
- Volume: 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 30ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Cedarwood essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A561247)
α- &γ- &β-cedrene
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:48 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes lymph flow, dissolves the fat, and improves edema.
- Improves oily skin; inhibits the growth of scalp bacteria, especially seborrheic alopecia.
- Improves dry scalp and dandruff and increases blood circulation.
- Dissolve mucus, suitable for mucositis, especially chronic bronchitis.
- Increases the frequency of urination, expels toxins and excess water from the body and improves cellulite.
- Regulates and invigorates the spirit, relieves tension.
- Helps improve sleep quality.
- Suitable for people facing a new environment to resolve anxiety and entanglement.
- When facing significant changes, it calms and relaxes people with firm support.
- It eliminates negative emotions, makes people calm and peaceful.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Cedarwood essential oil has positive effects on the immune system.
Miyakoshi, Junji et al. Yakugaku zasshi. “We also found that cedar extract had an inhibitory tendency to reduce the micronucleus formation induced by bleomycin. “ Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan vol. 138,1 (2018): 97-106.
- Cedarwood essential oil is useful in treating refractory acne.
Hassoun, Lauren A et al. “This case report describes a patient in whom the addition of cedarwood oil was helpful in controlling acne.” Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.) vol. 22,3 (2016): 252-3.
- Cedarwood essential oil helps soothe mental tiredness and stress.
Matsubara, Eri et al. “Wood is a widely available plant material, and knowledge of the psychophysiological effects of inhalation of woody volatile compounds has grown considerably.” International journal of environmental research and public health vol. 14,1 97. 21 Jan. 2017,
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma. Dilute one drop of Lavender, add to baby bath water to improve sleep quality.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin) Massage the scalp with the formulated essential oils before shampooing for 5 minutes to deeply cleanse the scalp.
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming. Spray diluted Cedarwood essential oil on furniture to prevent pests.
- Pore shrinkage and antibacterial effect, commonly used in men's skincare products.
- After shampooing, add it to the conditioner and apply it to soften and stabilize the hair.
- Mix with coconut oil then applies to the wound to prevent infection.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Kidney channel
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Muladhara
- Cedarwood blends well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Cypress, and Frankincense.
- Lifting spirit recipe: 4 drops of Cedarwood + 2 drops of Geranium + 2 drops of Lemon.
- Soothing oily skin recipe: 6 drops of Cedarwood + 4 drops of Chamomile + 3 drops of Sweet Orange +50ml lotion.
- Insect repellent sprayer recipe: 15 drops of Cedarwood + 8 drops of Eucalyptus + 7 drops of Clove + 100ml distilled water.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.