Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Melaleuca leucadendra
- Fragrance: Scent: Fresh and fruity aroma
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Material Origin: India, Malaysia
- Extraction Part: Fruit
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Essential Oils Introduction
- Cajeput (Melaleuca cajeputi)has a clean, fresh and fruity aroma that makes it a popular choice for personal care products and natural home remedies. When diffused, cajeput oil can help you get rid of anxiety and vest feelings of confidence and determination within your mind. It works like a charm as far as Aromatherapy is concerned. It allows you to improve concentration and remove brain fog.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Fresh Space:
2 drops Cajeput Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 2 drops Thyme Essential Oil
- Soothe the Mind:
2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil + 3 drops Cajeput Essential Oil +3 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 3 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil +3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.