Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Juniperus communis
- Fragrance: Vegetable balsam, clean, woody, with some spicy aroma
- Material Origin:France, Spain
- Extraction Part: Berry
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 1L PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
2 x 5ML Plastic Droppers
1 x 150ML Plastic Graduated Measuring Cup
Essential Oils Introduction
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis) essential oil has a sweet, fresh, woody-balsamic odor that is mentally stimulating. Juniper essential oil can have a supportive and encouraging effect on people and has been known to reduce emotional stress. Juniper is cleansing, both spiritually and environmentally - add to any room spray for immune support or diffuse during meditation or purification rituals.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Calming the Chaos
3drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 2 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Clear Your Mind
4 dropsJuniper Essential Oil + 4 drops Cypress Essential Oil + 4 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.