Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Citrus paradisi
- Fragrance: Fruity and pleasant scent
- Family: Rutaceae
- Material Origin: U.S., Argentina
- Extraction Part: Peels
- Extraction Method: Extrusion
Essential Oils Introduction
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) has a fresh, sweet citrus aroma that is cheerful and uplifting. Great for mental exhaustion and to help recover from jet lag. Grapefruit essential oil is commonly used both topically and in aromatherapy. It can be blended with lavender and cedarwood essential oil to reduce stress, calm the mind to support good sleep.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Focused Energy:
3 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil + 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- Deep Relaxation:
4 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil + 4 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.