Make your skin smooth and delicate！ Enjoy the homemade Apply Mask with Lemon essential oil, Lavender oil, rose oil, and Rosehip oil. This homemade lotion recipe has three basic ingredients and takes only ten minutes to whip together. If you are still using the store-bought masks on yourself or your family, there are pure and natural ingredients that are fun to make!
The kit comes with the supplies you need to get started, including a lotion base, essential oil, stirring rod, plate, and jar. Give it a try!
|Aloe Vera Gel|
|Lemon Essential Oil|
|Rose Essential Oil|
|Lavender Essential Oil|
- Add 30g Aloe Vera Gel into the bottle.
- Add 30g of Rosehip Oil into the bottle.
- Add 3 drops of Lemon essential oil.
- Add 3 drops of Rose essential oil.
- Add 3 drops of Jasmine essential oil.
- Mix and blend well all the material until the ingredients completely melted.
- Pour into a glass jar or tin for storage. Small mason jars work perfectly for this.
- Apply on the face or hands, wash off with water or facial cleanser after 10~15 minutes.
- Use a small amount, no need to clean, dry skin people can also be used directly as a cream.
✔ Skin oil control formula: 2 drops of grapefruit + 1 drop of lemon + 2 drops of cedar + 2 drops of geranium + 1 drop of cypress + 15ml of base oil, after mixing well, drop 1~2 drops into the lotion each time.
✔ For moisturizing skin, anti-aging: 3 drops of rose essential oil + 1 drop of frankincense essential oil + 2 drops of clary sage essential oil + 1 drop of patchouli essential oil + 15ml of base oil. After mixing thoroughly, take 1-2 drops into the lotion or massage directly.
✔ Relieve allergic dermatitis: 2 drops of rock rose + 1 drop of German chamomile + 2 drops of lavender oil + 1 drop of patchouli, mix well, add to 50g of unscented lotion, rub on the affected area, it can reduce inflammation and relieve itching.
When you are working with essential oils, handle them carefully, and keep the bottle sealed when it is not in use. If you spill essential oils directly on your skin, dilute them with vegetable oil and then wash the oil off with warm soapy water. Use within 6 months for best moisturizing benefits.