Phatoil offers two options for delivery. One is fast delivery, which covers the area of United States, Australia, and European Countries. You could purchase our product via “Fast Delivery” link. Items shipped from the local warehouse will take between 3-7 days. Another is normal delivery and all orders can be sent from the factory. No matter where you are in, the estimated time 10-30 days based on delivery time in different countries.
Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) was originated in Calabria, Italy, and well-known for its uplifting and calming properties. It has the best deodorizing effect because of the fresh and pleasant flavor. It is often used as an air freshener to combat odors and resist insects. As one of the most commonly used antidepressant essential oils can help soothe anxiety and lift spirit. Bergamot can be supportive of healthy digestive and upper respiratory systems, also the most effective essential oils in stimulating appetite.
- Fragrance: Fresh and sweet-citrus flavor
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Bergamot essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A859623)
5.15% - 12.08%
25.62% - 53.19%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at2:30:56 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Bergamot essential oil owns natural aromatic properties, useful in treating depression and anxiety, and anti-spasm.
- Helps alleviate urinary tract infections. (Better than Chamomile and Tea Tree)
- Astringent, effective treatment of shingles and chickenpox.
- Helps relieve skin infections such as pimples, boils, and oily skin.
- Promotes the digestive process and relieve indigestion.
- Soothes the appetite control center and improves the symptoms of anorexia nervosa.
- Alleviates insomnia and relaxes the mind.
- Soothes nerves and reduces negative emotions when the mood is high.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aroma therapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Bergamot essential oil has therapeutic effects on humans.
Hongratanaworakit, Tapanee. "we hypothesized that applying blended essential oil would provide a synergistic effect that would have a chance for success in treating depression or anxiety. " Natural Product Communications 6.8 (2011): 1934578X1100600838.
- • Bergamot essential oil has the potential of treating chronic pain.
Rombolà, Laura, et al. " recent results indicated that BEO modulates sensitive perception of pain in different models of nociceptive, inflammatory and neuropathic pain modulating endogenous systems." Mini reviews in medicinal chemistry 16.9 (2016): 721-728.
- • Bergamot essential oil helps improve positive feelings.
Han, Xuesheng, et al. "suggesting that bergamot essential oil aromatherapy can be an effective adjunct treatment to improve individuals' mental health and well-being. " Phytotherapy Research 31.5 (2017): 812-816.
- Bathing: Add a few drops of diluted bergamot essential oil to the bathwater for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in the soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil apply on the skin. (Do not apply the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: Can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and with Steaming. When people feel stressed and anxious, used as an air fragrance.
- Refreshing mind recipe: 4 drops of Bergamot + 2 drops of Rosemary.
- Soothing oily skin recipe: 1 drop of Clary Sage + 1 drop of Bergamot + 1 drop of Juniper + 10ml Grapeseed oil.
- Repairing damaged hair recipe: 1 drop of Frankincense + 2 drops of Bergamot + 1 drop of Rosemary + 5ml Jojoba oil.
- Lifting mood recipe: 5 drops of Geranium + 2 drops of Bergamot + 10 drops of Grapefruit.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Photosensitivity, avoid direct sunlight, recommended using at night.
- Dilute at least to less than 2% to avoid severe burns.
- 1 Bottle of PHATOIL Bergamot Essential Oil
The Assurance of Pureness
We bring you the purest extracts of the plants grown in the greeny highlands.
Distilled from the high-quality plants well grown with nature, the essential oil we make always brings you the best experience of soothing relaxation.
When you use Phatoil Essential Oil, it surrounds you with a mesmerizing aroma contained with healing powers that makes you healthier and energized.
Coming with a guarantee of making you happier and healthier, we present you a range of unique essential oils of 100% purity.
We love happy people like you! That’s why we give you more reasons to keep yourself relaxed, surrounded by aroma all day every day with attractive coupons to choose from when you purchase your favorite pure essential oil from us. The more you love essential oil, the more you save.