Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) was originated in Calabria, Italy, and well-known for its uplifting and calming properties. It has the best deodorizing effect because of the fresh and pleasant flavor. It is often used as an air freshener to combat odors and resist insects. As one of the most commonly used antidepressants, essential oils can help soothe anxiety and lift the spirit. Bergamot can support healthy digestive and upper respiratory systems and is the most effective essential oil in stimulating appetite.
- Bergamot Essential Oils Fragrance: Fresh and sweet-citrus flavor
- Volume: 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 30ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Bergamot essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A859623)
5.15% - 12.08%
25.62% - 53.19%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at2:30:56 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
Bergamot Essential Oils Benefits
- Bergamot essential oil owns natural aromatic properties, useful in treating depression and anxiety, and is anti-spasm.
- Helps alleviate urinary tract infections. (Better than Chamomile and Tea Tree)
- Astringent, effective treatment of shingles and chickenpox.
- Helps relieve skin infections such as pimples, boils, and oily skin.
- It promotes the digestive process and relieves indigestion.
- Soothes the appetite control center and improves the symptoms of anorexia nervosa.
- It alleviates insomnia and relaxes the mind.
- It soothes nerves and reduces negative emotions when the mood is high.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
Bergamot Essential Oils Effects:
- Bergamot essential oil has therapeutic effects on humans.
Hongratanaworakit, Tapanee. "we hypothesized that applying blended essential oil would provide a synergistic effect that would have a chance for success in treating depression or anxiety. " Natural Product Communications 6.8 (2011): 1934578X1100600838.
- • Bergamot essential oil has the potential to treat chronic pain.
Rombolà, Laura, et al. " recent results indicated that BEO modulates sensitive perception of pain in different models of nociceptive, inflammatory and neuropathic pain modulating endogenous systems." Mini reviews in medicinal chemistry 16.9 (2016): 721-728.
- • Bergamot essential oil helps improve positive feelings.
Han, Xuesheng, et al. "suggesting that bergamot essential oil aromatherapy can be an effective adjunct treatment to improve individuals' mental health and well-being. " Phytotherapy Research 31.5 (2017): 812-816.
Bergamot Essential Oils Usage
- Bathing: Add a few drops of diluted bergamot essential oil to the bathwater for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in the soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil apply them to the skin. (Do not apply the Essential Oil directly to the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming. When people feel stressed and anxious, used as an air fragrance.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Governor's vessel
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Sahasrara
Bergamot Essential Oils Blends
- Refreshing mind recipe: 4 drops of Bergamot + 2 drops of Rosemary.
- Soothing oily skin recipe: 1 drop of Clary Sage + 1 drop of Bergamot + 1 drop of Juniper + 10ml Grapeseed oil.
- Repairing damaged hair recipe: 1 drop of Frankincense + 2 drops of Bergamot + 1 drop of Rosemary + 5ml Jojoba oil.
- Lifting mood recipe: 5 drops of Geranium + 2 drops of Bergamot + 10 drops of Grapefruit.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Photosensitivity, avoid direct sunlight, recommended using at night.
- Dilute at least to less than 2% to avoid severe burns.
- 1 Bottle of PHATOIL Bergamot Essential Oil