100% Pure plant extract the essential oil. No additive, no fillers, just pure essential oil.Perfect Essential Oils set for diffusers, humidifiers, Oil Burners, Spa, and Air purifiers.
Each essential oil comes with a 10ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation.
Wonderful Essential oils gift set option, which is fashion enough and would be wonderful to send to family or friends.
Function: Improve immune system, strengthen immunity, detoxify and maintain health
(Mentha × Piperita)
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* For further detailed information (Complete, concrete introduction and usage) on each essential oil, please refer to our Pure Essential Oil section.
Phatoil provides fast delivery. Items shipped from the local warehouse will only take 3-7 days.
Benefits of diffusing essential oils:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
As one of the most widely known oils, Lavender is famed for its soporific properties and its ability to aide a sleep routine. It is also an antiseptic that can be used in cleaning products. It has a distinctive smell that is fresh and soothing and is excellent in diffusers.
• Easy absorption on the skin, making it perfect for massaging.
• Enhances skin repair by promoting skin regeneration.
• Soothes negative feelings and mitigates mental exhaustion.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Typically associated with flu season, Eucalyptus is a powerful decongestant when diluted in hot water and inhaled. A sharp, distinctive smell eucalyptus certainly has the power to clear the nasal passages even when badly congested. It is antibacterial and antiseptic so also makes a powerful cleaning product ingredient.
• Effective on the respiratory system, such as asthma, upper respiratory tract infection and flu.
• Helps focus and concentrates on task.
• Helps refresh mind and brain, eliminates mental fatigue.
Peppermint (Mentha × Piperita)
An easily recognizable fragrance, Peppermint is a refreshing and uplifting oil. It is a great decongestant as it contains the all-important menthol which is perfect for clearing the sinuses and the mind. Peppermint is a fantastic oil to use in emergency sunburn treatment and is also great for taking the edge of insect bites.
• Reduces depression caused by illness.
• Stimulates brain thinking and clarifies distracting thoughts.
• Helps strengthen the confidence.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
One of the most popular oils, Tea Tree, has a myriad of uses. Being a natural antiseptic and antibacterial it is often used in cleaning products and is an excellent winter protection oil. Diffuse round the home to ward off viruses. Take care around animals that the scent is not too strong.
• Helps treats herpes and resists microbial infection.
• Kills fungus, effectively treats athlete's foot, and inhibits the growth of Candida
• Inhalation treats nose and throat microsites and sinusitis
Sweet Orange (Citrus aurantium)
Oranges are a wonderfully fresh scent that reminds us of sunny days. The oil has a similar effect on the mind and is uplifting while soothing and helping to remove stress. Due to the properties of the oil, it makes an excellent skin treatment and can be used in facial creams or facial saunas.
• Improves the skin condition of people with oily, acne, or dry skin.
• Gets rid of tension and pressure, makes people feel happy.
• The soft and sweet smell maintains happiness and enhances vitality.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
Used a lot in oriental cuisine Lemongrass is a pungent plant. As an oil, it is incredibly useful as it has a stimulating effect on the body. It can combat tiredness and is excellent for the skin when used in creams. It makes a fabulous foot soak as well as being a natural flea repellant.
• Deals with leg soreness and swelling, ligament strain.
• Regulates dopamine secretion for chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Good insect repellent to protect pets from fleas and insects.
- Mouth refreshing recipe: 4 drops of Tea Tree + 1 drop of Peppermint + 500ml warm water.
- Air purifying recipe: 4 drops of Lemongrass + 4 drops of Tea Tree + 2 drops of Peppermint.
- Treating athlete's foot recipe: 4 drops of Tea Tree + 3 drops of Lavender + 5ml Grapeseed oil.
- Mitigating indigestion recipe: 4 drops of Peppermint + 10ml carrier oil.
How To Use:
There are many ways to use Essential Oils, here are just a few:
Bath - Adding a few drops of essential oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma, and is proven to be a highly effective way to get the most out of essential oils.
Massage - These essential oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grapeseed oil), and then massaging it on to your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet or other areas.
Others - Other popular ways apart from the above include diffusers, car air fresheners and in steam / saunas and so on.
For external use only.
Keep tightly sealed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
1 x 10ML Essential Oil Set(6pcs)