The Boost Immunity Set of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Rosemary provide a soothing and comfortable atmosphere for aromatherapy. The combination is a completely natural ingredient that also serves as a home health remedy. They can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. Each essential oil comes with a 30ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation. Wonderful Essential oils gift set option, which is fashionable and would be wonderful for family or friends.
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* For further detailed information (Complete, concrete introduction and usage) on each essential oil, please refer to our Pure Essential Oil section.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Typically associated with flu season, Eucalyptus is a powerful decongestant when diluted in hot water and inhaled. A sharp, distinctive smell eucalyptus certainly has the power to clear the nasal passages even when badly congested. It is antibacterial and antiseptic so also makes a powerful cleaning product ingredient.
• Effective on the respiratory system, such as asthma, upper respiratory tract infection and flu.
• Helps focus and concentrates on task.
• Helps refresh mind and brain, eliminates mental fatigue.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
One of the most popular oils, Tea Tree, has a myriad of uses. Being a natural antiseptic and antibacterial it is often used in cleaning products and is an excellent winter protection oil. Diffuse round the home to ward off viruses. Take care around animals that the scent is not too strong.
• Helps treats herpes and resists microbial infection.
• Kills fungus, effectively treats athlete's foot, and inhibits the growth of Candida
• Inhalation treats nose and throat microsites and sinusitis
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
It has a pleasant smell that is good for the respiratory system. You would feel clear-minded after using it. Rosemary essential oil is commonly used in hair care products that effectively relieves dryness and flakiness associated with dandruff.
• Promotes thinking and make your mind clearer.
• Relieves tiredness during work and reduces fatigue.
• An effective analgesic to increase blood circulation and relieve muscle aches.
How To Use:
- Bathing: Add a few drops to your bath for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in the soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil and apply to the skin. Then massaging it onto your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet, or other areas. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: Can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
For external use only.
Keep tightly sealed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Eucalyptus Essential Oil
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Rosemary Essential Oil