The Classic Blends of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint provide a soothing and comfortable atmosphere for aromatherapy. The combination is a completely natural ingredient that also serves as a home health remedy. They can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. Each essential oil comes with a 30ml amber brown bottle. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation. Wonderful Essential oils gift set option, which is fashionable and would be wonderful for family or friends.
(Mentha × piperita)
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* For further detailed information (Complete, concrete introduction and usage) on each essential oil, please refer to our Pure Essential Oil section.
Benefits of diffusing essential oils:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
As one of the most widely known oils, Lavender is famed for its soporific properties and its ability to aide a sleep routine. It is also an antiseptic that can be used in cleaning products. It has a distinctive smell that is fresh and soothing and is excellent in diffusers.
• Easy absorption on the skin, making it perfect for massaging.
• Enhances skin repair by promoting skin regeneration.
• Soothes negative feelings and mitigates mental exhaustion.
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita)
An easily recognizable fragrance, Peppermint is a refreshing and uplifting oil. It is a great decongestant as it contains the all-important menthol which is perfect for clearing the sinuses and the mind. Peppermint is a fantastic oil to use in emergency sunburn treatment and is also great for taking the edge of insect bites.
• Reduces depression caused by illness.
• Stimulates brain thinking and clarifies distracting thoughts.
• Helps strengthen the confidence.
Lemon (Citrus limonum)
It has very fresh and clean aroma, with a little sour and uplifting power. It is commonly used to deter germs by spraying or adding into diffusers at home as a powerful fungicide. It was originated in India, where people had been used to treat wounds and trauma for many years because of its brilliant recovery effect on the immune system.
• Regulates the circulatory system and treats varicose veins
• Helps relieve trauma and infective diseases.
• Calms the nerves and strengthens the mind.
* The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Phatoil Oils nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease.
How To Use:
- Bathing: Add a few drops to your bath for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in the soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil and apply to the skin. Then massaging it onto your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet, or other areas. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: Can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
For external use only.
Keep tightly sealed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Lavender Essential Oil
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Peppermint Essential Oil
1 Bottle of 30ML PHATOIL Lemon Essential Oil