Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Vetiveria zizanoides
- Fragrance: Strong and earthy aroma
- Family: Poaceae
- Material Origin:India, Brazil
- Extraction Part: Roots
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides)has a rich, smoky, earthy aroma that's deeply relaxing and grounding. It's very calming in stressful situations and promotes meditation and sleep. Vetiver essential oil blends well with other oils like lavender, cedarwood, patchouli and sandalwood to create a more complete aromatherapy experience. They mix together well and create positive moods.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Inner Peace
5drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 3 drops Vetiver Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Relax and Quiet
3 dropsLavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 2 drops Vetiver Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.