Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Vanilla planifolia
- Fragrance: Warm and pleasant aroma
- Family: Orchidaceae
- Material Origin:Madagascar, Reunion
- Extraction Part: Fruit
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) is widely used around the globe for its sweet, warm, and comforting aroma, helping people feel relaxed and joyful. Use Vanilla essential oil to clear the mind and relax with the wonderful smell of Vanilla so that fatigue and irritability would be swept away. After a tiring day, add a few drops to the diffuser or shower for incredible Vanilla sweet floral to soothe the mind.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Babbling Brook
2drops vanilla Essential Oil + 2 drops Rose Essential Oil + 2 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil + 2 drops Pine Needles Essential Oil
- Sunday Atmosphere
2 dropsVanilla Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops LemonEssential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.