Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Rosmarinus officinalis
- Fragrance: Strong, woody-herbaceous aroma
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Material Origin:Spain, France
- Extraction Part: Flowers and leaves
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)has a strong, fresh, herbaceous aroma. It has a stimulating effect on the brain, improving cognitive function by increasing concentration, focus, clarity, and memory retention. Plug in your diffuser, drop in some rosemary essential oil, and let its therapeutic stress relieving properties do the rest!
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Focused Energy
3drops Grapefruit Essential Oil + 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
2 dropsEucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.