Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Pogostemon cablin
- Fragrance: Deep and earthy aroma
- Material Origin:Indonesia, India
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Patchouli (Pogostemon patchouli)has a deep, rich, earthy aroma that is mentally grounding and balancing. The calming scent of the patchouli essential oil relieves anxiety, stress, and depression, making it effectivep for achieving relaxation. Diffusing it during sessions of meditation is perfect for boosting focus and calming the mind for deeper spirituality and clarity.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Deep Relaxation
4drops Grapefruit Essential Oil + 4 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- Focused Energy
3 dropsGrapefruit Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil + 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.