Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Zingiber officinalis
- Fragrance: Strong, warm and spicy scent
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- Material Origin:China
- Extraction Part: Roots
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)has a spicy warm, fresh, grounding aroma. When inhaled, Ginger can help relieve jet lag, motion sickness, and nausea. It is emotionally energizing and uplifting and can help with nervous exhaustion. In Aromatherapy, Ginger is used as a digestive tonic and to warm and relieve tired muscles. This is due to its ability to add heat to a blend which will relieve achy muscles.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Meditation Time
4drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil + 3 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- Happy Moment
1 drops PeppermintEssential Oil + 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.