Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Fragrance: Fresh, herbaceous and spicy scent
- Family: Cupressaceae
- Material Origin: France, Spain
- Extraction Part: Needles
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Cypress(Cupressus sempervirens) has a fresh, clean aroma that is herbaceous, spicy, with a slightly woody evergreen scent. Cypress oil has sedative effects, and it induces a calm and relaxed feeling when used aromatically or topically. It can be especially helpful to diffuse cypress oil at night, beside your bed, to relieve the restlessness and promote further relaxation and rest.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Clear Your Mind
4drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil + 4 drops Cypress Essential Oil + 4 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Bright Sunshine
2 dropsGrapefruit Essential Oil + 3 drops Cypress Essential Oil + 4 drops sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.