Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Syzygium aromaticm
- Fragrance: Warm and spicy aroma
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Material Origin: Madagascar, Indonesia
- Extraction Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Clove （Syzygium aromaticm）has a penetrating warm, spicy aroma that is mentally uplifting and stimulating. Used in aromatherapy, the sweet and spicy scent of clove bud essential oil is known to be stimulating and energizing, to boost focus and enhance concentration, as well as to keep your mind clear.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
5drops Clove Essential Oil + 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Autumn Breeze
2 drops Clove Essential Oil + 1 drop Patchouli Essential Oil + 5 drops sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.