Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Cinamomum verum
- Fragrance: Warm and spicy scent
- Family: Lauraceae
- Material Origin: India, Madagascar
- Extraction Part: Bark
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 30ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) essential oil has a warm, spicy odor that is warming and mentally stimulating. Used in aromatherapy, Cinnamon Essential Oil helps to relax, manage stressful feelings and enhance mood. Particularly suitable for autumn and winter, we can enjoy its unique sweet and warm aroma.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Romantic Atmosphere
3drops Geranium Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil + 1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil + 1 drop rose Essential Oil
2 dropsSweet Orange Essential Oil + 1 drop Eucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil + 1 drop Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.