- Boost spirit: 1 drop of thyme + 2 drops of eucalyptus + 3 drops of lemon, diffuse
- Reduce hair loss and promote hair growth: 3 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil + 4 drops of cedar essential oil + 4 drops of rosemary essential oil + 2 drops of thyme essential oil + 2 drops of lavender essential oil + 10ml of coconut oil + 10ml of avocado oil + 10ml of grapeseed oil, take an appropriate amount and apply Hair on scalp and massage for 10 minutes. Wrap the hair in a hot towel to allow the oil to penetrate deep into the hair. Wash your hair with shampoo at least half an hour later.
- Mosquito repellent: instead of insecticidal liquid, sandblast on the room, corners, windows, clothes, 20 drops of lemongrass essential oil + 10 drops of thyme essential oil + 20 drops of camphor tree essential oil + 80ml of medical alcohol + 20ml of purified water
- To get rid of oral odor: 1 drop of peppermint essential oil + 1 drop of lemon essential oil + 1 drop of thyme essential oil into 10ml mouthwash, gargle within 10 minutes after meals every day
- Runny nose: 5 drops of thyme essential oil + 5 drops of cypress essential oil + 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil + 5 drops of Cajeput essential oil + 5 drops of lavender essential oil, after mixing well, prepare a large cup of hot water, pour the essential oil into the hot water medium, stir slowly, and then sniff the steam slowly.
Latian Name: Thymus vulgaris
Fragrance: Diligent little bee collecting nectar
(with a faint peppery undertone and a soft, woody-herbaceous drydown)
Material Origin: France, Spain
Extraction Site: Flowering whole herb (Distillation）
Applicable Parts: Bladder meridian, basal chakra
Core Components: Oil extraction rate 1.6%, 57 identified compounds
Spiritual Benefits：Strengthen the determination to rely on one's own strength and work hard, and not be influenced by others' emotions
Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic essential oil
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) is a stimulating oil with a strong, woody, herbaceous aroma that is energizing, mentally stimulating, and stress-relieving. This is a wonderful essential oil to help strengthen a healthy immune system and prevent infections. Thyme can boost circulation, aid toxin removal, and act as an anti-inflammatory to help soothe minor aches and pains. It may improve the appearance of scars and other signs of aging, and help keep skin clear, moisturized, and vibrant. Thyme has also been used to promote healing, prevent inflammatory pain, and prevent infection in minor wounds. It is beneficial to healthy digestive and respiratory systems and is a great essential oil to add to household cleaners, air fresheners, and hand sanitizers.
For external use only.
Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid use in high dosage.
Females during periods or pregnancy should not use.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.