- Anti-acne and anti-inflammatory: Use a cotton swab dipped in tea tree oil and apply it to the acne in a small area.
- Antibacterial and deodorizing: 40 drops of lemon essential oil + 20 drops of tea tree essential oil + 400ml of water + 100ml of white vinegar, spray on furniture or the ground.
- Nasal congestion: 5 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of black pepper + 5 drops of eucalyptus + 3 drops of lavender + 5 drops of sandalwood, drop the essential oil into the base oil and stir well. Apply to nose and massage.
- To prevent colds: 5 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of black pepper + 5 drops of eucalyptus + 3 drops of lavender + 5 drops of sandalwood, used in aromatherapy or bathing.
- Concentration formula: 4 drops of lemon + 2 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of rosemary + 2 drops of frankincense, diffuse, it can refresh your mind and improve concentration.
- Foot sterilization and deodorization: 2 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of citronella + 10ml base oil, apply to feet and put on socks
Latian Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Fragrance: Austronesian people with totem tattoos on their bodies
(Strong and refreshing aroma)
Material Origin: China, Australia
Extraction Site: Leaves and twigs (Distillation）
Applicable Parts: Bladder meridian, self chakra
Core Components: Oil extraction rate 1%~2%, 100 identified compounds
Spiritual Benefits：Enhance altruism and philanthropy, and leave the cross-eyed self-attention
Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic essential oil
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) has a fresh, spicy camphor scent that is cleansing and revitalizing. It is another must-have essential oil for every home first aid kit, as it is most commonly used to prevent infection and speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, rashes, and other wounds. Tea Tree’s antioxidant and cleansing properties make it one of the best essential oils for skin care to help clear pores, regulate oil production, and improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, and age spots. It is reputed to be effective against nail bed fungus, dandruff, warts, and athlete’s foot. Tea Tree helps boost the immune system and can relieve respiratory conditions by clearing congestion and reducing inflammation and pain in the airways. It is the best essential oil to add to household cleaners and has been shown to control mold. It is also commonly added to deodorants, hand sanitizers, and natural insect repellents. Use in shampoos for a healthy scalp and to prevent lice.
For external use only.
Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid use in high dosage.
Females during periods or pregnancy should not use.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.