Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Mentha piperita
- Fragrance: Grassy and minty aroma
- Material Origin:France, Spain
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)has a penetrating grassy, mint scent that's mentally stimulating and energy-boosting. It helps increase focus, mental clarity, memory, alertness, and concentration while soothing nervous stress. Before the big moment, it can help to close your eyes and take deep, centering breaths.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Fresh Scent
3drops Peppermint Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Inspiration Emerged
3 dropsPeppermint Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.