Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Citrus limonum
- Fragrance: Lemony and fresh scent
- Material Origin:S., Spain
- Extraction Part: Peels
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Lemon (Citrus limon)has a light, fresh citrus scent that’s uplifting, energizing, and promotes optimism. When diffused, Lemon essential oil provides an uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood. Lemon is great to add to household cleaners, soaps, and air fresheners or diffusers.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Calm Down
3drops Sandalwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Good Morning
3 dropsPeppermint Essential Oil + 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.