Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Fragrance: Sweet and grassy scent
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Material Origin: France, Bulgaria, Kashmir, Tasmania
- Extraction Part: Petal
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Lavender(Lavandula angustifolia)has a light, sweet herbaceous floral scent. Lavender is widely known as the best essential oil for relaxation as it helps calm stress and anxiety, eases headaches, and promotes restful sleep. It has a distinctive smell that is fresh and soothing and is excellent in diffusers.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Enjoy a peaceful night:
3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 4 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Air Fresh:
1 drops + Eucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.