Lavender essential oil benefits
- Relieve headaches caused by tension and anxiety: 3 drops of peppermint essential oil + 3 drops of lavender essential oil + base oil 10ml. Add the essential oil to the base oil and shake well, then add 50ml to a cup of hot water, about 80℃, steam the face.
- Relieve migraine headache: 2 drops of lavender + 1 drop of Roman chamomile + 2 drops of basil + 2 drops of peppermint + 2 drops of clove + base oil 15ml. Massage the temples, forehead and neck, avoiding contact with the eye area
- Aromatherapy mosquito repellent formula: 10 drops of lemongrass essential oil + 10 drops of citronella + 10 drops of lavender + 10 drops of peppermint + 5 drops of camphor
- Deodorizing pet supplies: 2 drops of lemongrass essential oil + 2 drops of lavender essential oil + 1 drop of geranium + 1 drop of clove + 10ml of medical alcohol + 90ml of water, spray and wipe, if the pet weighs less than 15KG, the concentration should be diluted according to the proportion.
- Runny nose: 5 drops of thyme essential oil + 5 drops of cypress essential oil + 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil + 5 drops of Cajeput essential oil + 5 drops of lavender essential oil, after mixing well, prepare a large cup of hot water, pour the essential oil into the hot water medium, stir slowly, and then sniff the steam slowly.
Essential Oil Archives
Latian Name: Lavandula angustifolia/ L. vera/ L. officinalis
Other Name: English Lavender
Fragrance: Open the yearbook and reminisce about the years gone by.(Sweet and grassy aroma)
Material Origin: France, Bulgaria, Kashmir, Tasmania
Extraction Site: Petal
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Lavender(Lavandula angustifolia) has a light, sweet floral scent. The variety from France (Lavandula angustifolia) has a softer, more complex scent than the one from Bulgaria (Lavandula vera), but shares many of the same properties. Undeniably the most popular essential oil for all age groups, it is therapeutically superior for a wide variety of conditions and definitely the number one choice for first aid. Lavender can be used for minor wounds like bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes, bug bites, and sunburn. Supportive to healthy reproductive, respiratory, lymphatic, circulatory, muscular, and immune systems. Lavender is great for skin care as its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties help soothe irritated and sensitive skin. Of course, it is widely known as the best essential oil for relaxation as it helps calm stress and anxiety, eases headaches, and promotes restful sleep. Lavender blends well with most oils, but especially Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Pine Needle, Geranium, Vetiver, Patchouli, citruses, and floral oils.