- Acne anti-inflammatory: Apply eucalyptus essential oil on the acne area.
- Disinfection and sterilization: 30ml water + 2ml eucalyptus essential oil, use a spray bottle to spray in the air or the surface that needs to be disinfected.
- To prevent colds: 5 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of black pepper + 5 drops of eucalyptus + 3 drops of lavender + 5 drops of sandalwood, used in aromatherapy or bathing.
- Nasal congestion: 5 drops of tea tree + 2 drops of black pepper + 5 drops of eucalyptus + 3 drops of lavender + 5 drops of sandalwood, drop the essential oil into the base oil, and stir well. Apply to nose and massage.
- Runny nose: 5 drops of thyme essential oil + 5 drops of cypress essential oil + 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil + 5 drops of Cajeput essential oil + 5 drops of lavender essential oil, after mixing well, prepare a large cup of hot water, pour the essential oil into the hot water medium, stir slowly, and then sniff the steam slowly.
- Relieves headaches caused by mental overwork and sinus congestion：3 drops of rosemary essential oil + 2 drops of peppermint essential oil + 2 drops of lavender essential oil + 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil + base oil 15ml
Essential Oil Archives
Latian Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Other Name: Tasmanian Gum
Fragrance: Mint-like cool and slightly camphor taste
Material Origin: China, Australia
Extraction Site: Leaves (Distillation)
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is sharp camphor smelling oil that's invigorating, penetrating, and cleansing. It is one of the best essential oils for diffusing. Helps support healthy immune and respiratory systems, clearing congestion, relieving sinus pressure, and reducing headaches. Eucalyptus is energizing and mentally stimulating while also stress-reducing. It can increase circulation and relieve sore muscles.
For external use only.
Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop using if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid use in high dosage.
Females during periods or pregnancy should not use.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.