Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Fragrance: Mint-like cool and slightly camphor taste
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Material Origin: China, Australia
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10mL/0.33Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) smells like cool mint with a slight smell of camphor. If things are feeling hectic, smelling some eucalyptus oil can calm the agitated mind and help you achieve more moderation and balance in your life. Eucalyptus is also effective in boosting your concentration, allowing you to focus and help you focus on the task at hand.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
2 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Tranquil Spa:
3 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 2 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.