Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Salvia sclarea
- Fragrance: Warm and herbaceous scent
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Material Origin: France, Spain
- Extraction Part: Whole plant
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)has a sweet floral, herbaceous aroma. A relaxing and uplifting essential oil that helps ease emotional stress, it may also help to have a deep rest and relaxation. When used in aromatherapy, clary sage oil can help alleviate stress by inducing a sense of well-being.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Babbling Brook
2drops Vanilla Essential Oil + 2 drops Rose Essential Oil + 2 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil + 2 drops Pine Needles Essential Oil
- Stress Relieve
4 dropsClary Sage Essential Oil + 4 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.