- Relieve migraine headache: 2 drops of lavender + 1 drop of Roman chamomile + 2 drops of basil + 2 drops of mint + 2 drops of clove + base oil 15ml. Massage the temples, forehead and neck, avoiding contact with the eye area
- To add femininity: 1 drop of Roman chamomile + 2 drops of geranium + 2 drops of rose, mix well and add to the bathtub, soak for 20 minutes
- Relieve allergic dermatitis: 2 drops of rock rose + 1 drop of German chamomile + 2 drops of lavender oil + 1 drop of patchouli, mix well, add to 50g of unscented lotion, rub on the affected area, it can reduce inflammation and relieve itching.
- Incense the room before going to bed, it can make unstoppable thoughts calm, and it is very good to deal with symptoms such as insomnia, dreaminess, and mental exhaustion: 5 drops of basil + 3 drops of real lavender + 2 drops of Roman chamomile
- Treat skin wounds and accelerate healing: 4 drops of myrrh + 2 drops of German chamomile + 4 drops of frankincense + 10ml of Base oil, apply.
- Relieve skin redness and swelling caused by sun exposure: 3 drops of lavender + 3 drops of chamomile + 30g of aloe vera gel, put it in the refrigerator to cool down and apply it to the sunburned part
Latian Name: Anthemis nobilis
Fragrance: Spring catwalk at Paris Fashion Week
(Herbaceous, sweet and fruity, with a subtle hay or tea-leaf smell)
Material Origin: France, Morocco
Extraction Site: Flowers (Distillation）
Applicable Parts: Heart Sutra, heart Chakra
Core Components: Oil extraction rate 0.3%, 31 identified compounds
Spiritual Benefits：Let go of the fear and meet all the pictures in the dream
1 x 10ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Chamomile German (Matricaria recutica) has a sweet, warm herbaceous scent. Often referred to as Blue Chamomile for its deep azure color, German Chamomile has greater anti-inflammatory properties than its Roman counterpart due to its higher percentage of azulene. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it one of the best essential oils for skin care and muscle and joint pain. Use as a massage on sore muscles or as a cold compress. Chamomile is a soothing oil that helps ease anxiety, soothe headaches, relieve stress and nervous tension, and promote sleep.