Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Fragrance: Woody scent with an undertone of citrus
- Family: Pinaceae
- Material Origin: France, Morocco
- Extraction Part: Barks and trunks
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10mL/0.33Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a pleasing, woody aroma. Cedarwood essential oil helps calm nervous tension and anxiety, enhance concentration, and relax the body, aiding meditation. Cedarwood is also great for sleep because it's calming and helps to relieve anxiety. You can diffuse cedarwood with lavender or sweet orange for a soothing, spa-like effect.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Sweet Winter Dreams:
3 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Vetiver Essential Oil + 7 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Calm Morning:
4 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil + 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.