Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Citrus bergamia
- Fragrance: Fresh and sweet-citrus flavor
- Family: Rutaceae
- Material Origin: Italy, U.S.
- Extraction Part: Peels
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 10mL/0.33Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)is a wonderfully uplifting and refreshing essential oil with a fresh sweet-citrus, floral scent. Inhaling the scent of bergamot is uplifting to the inner self and can promote restful sleep—which is key to maintaining an overall balance of mind, body, and spirit. Add a few drops to a ritual bath and soak in the dilution in order to absorb some of the protective energy of Bergamot.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Inner Peace:
5 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 3 drops Vetiver Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
2 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.