Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Cananga odorata
- Fragrance: Mellow and sweet scent
- Family: Annonaceae
- Material Origin:Madagascar
- Extraction Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)has a sweet and exotically floral fragrance. Used in aromatherapy applications, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be diffused in an essential oil burner or electric diffuser to stabilize emotions, inspire feelings of relaxation, and create a hospitable atmosphere. It is emotionally uplifting, promoting feelings of joyfulness while reducing stress, anxiety, and tension.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Inner Peace
5drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 3 drops Vetiver Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Take a Break from Stress
4 dropsLavender Essential Oil + 4 drops Rose Essential Oil + 4 drops Jasmine Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.