Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Fragrance: Fresh, spicy, herbaceous scent
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Material Origin: France, Spain
- Extraction Part: Flowering whole herb
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100mL/3.38Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)is a strong, woody, herbaceous aroma that is energizing, mentally stimulating, and stress-relieving. Thyme essential oil is a powerful emotional cleanser, which can calm you down, relax and relieve stress. Melt your anger and stress away, you’ll feel better almost instantly.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Fresh Space:
2 drops Cajeput Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 2 drops Thyme Essential Oil
- Refresh Your Mind:
3 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 2 drops Thyme Essential Oil + 1 drop Ginger Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.