Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Melaleuca alternifolia
- Fragrance: Strong and refreshing aroma
- Family: Myrtaceae
- Material Origin:China, Australia
- Extraction Part: Leaves and twigs
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)has a fresh, woody and herbaceous scent that is cleansing and revitalizing. Tea Tree Oil can help calm your mind and body while reducing anxiety. Using a diffuser with tea tree oil can help create a relaxing and calming environment both indoors and outdoors. The scent of tea tree oil can help improve your mood and help you relax after a long day.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Rainy Day
4drops Tea Tree Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Bathroom Freshness
5 dropsEucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil + 4 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.