Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Citrus sinensis
- Fragrance: Fresh and sweet orange flavor
- Family: Rutaceae
- Material Origin:Australia, Spain
- Extraction Part: Peels
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)is sweet, fresh, and fruity-smelling. This uplifting essential oil helps alleviate tension and stress, fight fatigue, boost mental clarity, and encourage a positive outlook. It is commonly used in disinfecting household cleaners and air fresheners.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Relax and Quiet
3drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 2 drops Vetiver Essential Oil
- Inspiration Emerged
3 dropsSweet Orange Essential Oil + 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.