Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Santalum album
- Fragrance: Sweet and woody scent
- Family: Santalaceae
- Material Origin:India, New Caledonia
- Extraction Part: Trunk cores
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Sandalwood (Santalum album)has an exotic, soft, woody scent. It is spiritually grounding and has a calming influence on the mind and emotions. It is often used for meditation, prayer or other spiritual rituals. Inhale a few drops of sandalwood essential oil to help set the mood.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Calm Down
3drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 3 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Tranquil Spa
3 dropsEucalyptus Essential Oil + 2 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.