Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Rosa damascena
- Fragrance: Romantic and sweet scent
- Family: Rosaceae
- Material Origin:Bulgaria, Morocco
- Extraction Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Rose (Rosa damascena)has an exquisite, rich floral fragrance that helps relieve stress and nervous tension, boost confidence, self-esteem, and mental strength. In aromatherapy rose oil is thought to inspire mental calmness and emotional stability. The rose aroma is comforting, balancing, and rejuvenating.
- Tip: The best way to use Rose Oil in a romantic bath is to mix it with salts or milk (that helps to disperse the oil water). Use just 5 to 10 drops and enjoy an aromatic bath to enhance the romance, alleviate stress and tension, relax and uplift the spirits.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Spring Garden
4drops Jasmine Essential Oil + 3 drops Rose Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Take a Break from Stress
4 dropsJasmine Essential Oil + 4 drops Rose Essential Oil + 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.