Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Pinus sylvestris
- Fragrance: Strong and fragrant rosin with forest fragrance
- Material Origin:France, Egypt
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Pine Needle (Pinus sylvestris)with its clean, forest fragrance is mentally refreshing. Pine essential oils are known for their uplifting and soothing effects, allowing you to relax after a long day. It is energizing and mood-elevating, providing mental clarity and improved concentration and memory.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Into the Forest
4drops Rosemary Essential Oil + 3 drops Cypress Essential Oil + 2 drops Pine Needle Essential Oil
- Babbling Brook
2 dropsVanilla Essential Oil + 2 drops Rose Essential Oil + 2 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil + 2 drops Pine Needle Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.