Pine Needles (Pinus sylvestris) has energizing and uplifting effect as a natural remedy for colds and coughs to ease congestion and clear nasal and respiratory blocks. It is used for improving respiratory disease and strengthening the immune system. It can stimulate circulation and reduce muscle and joint pain and inflammation. Apart from the deodorizing environment, Pine Needles are also beneficial to dry skin.
- Fragrance: Strong and fragrant rosin with forest fragrance
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Pine Needles essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A258146)
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:44 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Pine Needles essential oil helps relief sharp or stabbing pain in the muscle. Treatment of respiratory and urinary system infections.
- Effective expectorant to treat bronchitis and cough.
- Stimulates the circulatory system, relieves rheumatism and arthritis.
- Improves muscle pain, especially after exercise.
- Enhances blood circulation and enhance the smooth communication of oxygen in the body.
- Enhances self-confidence, promotes vitality.
- Resists tension and stress.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Pine Needles essential oil has antioxidant effect.
Ramay, M Shazaib, and Sakine Yalçın. “results suggested that pine needles powder supplementation to broiler diets could be a viable option to improve the animal antioxidant status and meat oxidative stability.” Poultry science vol. 99,1 (2020): 479-486.
- Pine Needles essential oil shows remarkable antioxidant activity in scavenging free radicals.
Zeng, Wei-Cai et al. “These results suggest that the essential oil from pine needles has potential to be used as a natural antioxidant and antimicrobial agent in food processing.” Journal of food science vol. 77,7 (2012): C824-9.
- Pine Needles essential oil shows efficacy in antimicrobial activity.
Politeo, Olivera et al. “The Dalmatian black pine essential oil exhibited a great potential of antibacterial activity against Gram-positive bacteria” Chemistry & biodiversity vol. 8,3 (2011): 540-7.
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Triple warmer
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Manipura
- Pine Needles blends well with Eucalyptus and Tea Tree oil to improve cold symptoms.
- Relieving cough and asthma recipe: 5 drops of Frankincense + 2 drops of Pine Needles + 5ml carrier oil.
- Improving sleep quality recipe: 3 drops of Pine Needles + 2 drops of Lavender.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Sensitive skin or eczema or dermatitis patients should avoid using it.