Patchouli (Pogostemon patchouli), mentally grounding and balancing fragrance help optimize metabolic function and strengthen the immune system. It stimulates blood circulation, digestion, and excess water. It is believed to help moisturize dry and cracked skin, and then the overall appearance becomes healthy, young, vibrant, and in good fettle. It is widely grown in Southeast Asia, where residents use it for perfume, insecticides, and fungicides.
- Patchouli essential oil has an anti-inflammatory and sterilization effect, improving acne, skin laceration, and fungal infections.
- It has an anti-aging effect on skin cells, improves skin shrinkage.
- Improves skin allergies, treats scalp hair problems, and reduces dandruff.
- Improves oily skin problems and relieves redness and itching.
- It promotes cell metabolism and reduces inflammation.
- It helps stabilize mood, calm nerves, relieve insomnia.
- It strengthens the central nervous system, relieves tension, and creates a sense of balance.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Fragrance: Deep and earthy aroma
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Patchouli essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A356874)
43% - 57%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:48 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Patchouli essential oil helps improve mental health.
Zhang, Ruoqi, et al. " Patchouli alcohol, an ingredient in pogostemonis herba, has the potential to treat inflammation as well as bacterial and fungal infections." European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics 41.4 (2016): 441-448.
- Patchouli essential oil has the effect of soothing blood vessels.
Kumar, Arumugasamy Shiva, et al. "Results: The essential oil exhibited significant vasodilation effect in phenylephrine induced contracted aortic rings.." Journal of ethnopharmacology 199 (2017): 86-90.
- Patchouli essential oil has a therapeutic effect on humans.
Banu, S. Farisa, et al. "The present findings validate the effectiveness of (essential oil ) EOs against the virulence of Candida spp. and emphasize the pharmaceutical potential of several native" Journal de Mycologie Médicale 28.2 (2018): 332-339.
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- After mixing with peppermint essential oil, dissolve in water to make a refreshing mouthwash.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Spleen Channel
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Manipura
- Patchouli blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Myrrh.
- Energizing recipe: 3 drops of Patchouli + 2 drops of Geranium + 3 drops of Grapefruit.
- Refreshing air recipe: 3 drops of Patchouli + 2 drops of Lemon + 3 drops of Lemongrass.
- Anti-inflammatory recipe: 3 drops of Patchouli + 1 drops of Lavender + 10ml carrier oil.
- For external use only.
- Do not use it in high dosage.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.