Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Commiphora myrrha
- Fragrance: Warm and smoky scent
- Family: Burseraceae
- Material Origin: Somalia, France
- Extraction Part: Resins
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100mL/3.38Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) has a warm penetrating, earthy, woody aroma that is emotionally grounding. It is often used during spiritual practices and is great to diffuse during yoga and meditation practice. A diffuser blend with myrrh oil would be good to use when you are feeling anxious or uneasy, but also to prepare for sleep or just relax.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Meditation Time:
4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 3 drops Myrrh Essential Oil + 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- Good Memories:
2 drops Black Pepper Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.