Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon citratus
- Fragrance: Fresh and lemony scent
- Family: Poaceae
- Material Origin: Guatemala, Russia
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100mL/3.38Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has a penetrating fresh, grassy-citrus scent scent that’s uplifting, invigorating, and encouraging. Lemongrass is a good essential oil to use when emotionally or physically lethargic or when needing help focusing. It is a deodorant that can be added to soaps, detergents, and air fresheners.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Fresh Scent:
3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil + 2 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Inner Peace:
5 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil + 3 drops Vetiver Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.