Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Citrus limonum
- Fragrance: Lemony and fresh scent
- Family: Rutaceae
- Material Origin: U.S., Spain
- Extraction Part: Peels
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100mL/3.38Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Lemon (Citrus limon) has a light, fresh citrus scent that’s uplifting, energizing, and promotes optimism. When diffused, Lemon essential oil provides an uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood. Lemon is great to add to household cleaners, soaps, and air fresheners or diffusers.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Calm Down:
3 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Good Morning:
3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil + 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.