Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has been used in aromatherapy for thousands of years. It is famous for its gentle nature so that people who use essential oil would calm down and feel at ease. Lavender essential oil is known as the best treatment for relaxation as it helps alleviate stress and improve sleep.
- Lavender essential oil helps relieve sharp or stabbing pain in the muscle.
- It helps to flatten, soften, and smooth scars.
- Easy absorption on the skin, making it perfect for massaging.
- Enhance skin repair by promoting skin regeneration.
- It soothes negative feelings and mitigates mental exhaustion.
- It helps mitigate the anxiety that is beneficial to improve sleep.
- Maintains fresh and purified.
- The antiseptic property carries to keep the air germ-free.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Fragrance: Sweet and grassy aroma
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Lavender essential oil
Natural Ingredients in Details (Batch No. 0A681859)
42% - 52%
32% - 42%
0.1% - 13.5%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and has not to be tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:36 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Lavender essential oil helps with wound healing by increasing collagen and regeneration tissue.
Mori, Hiroko-Miyuki, et al. "Wound healing potential of lavender oil by acceleration of granulation and wound contraction through induction of TGF-β in a rat model." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 16.1 (2016): 144.
- The lavender essential oil has healing advantages in postpartum care widely used in Aromatherapy.
Vakilian, Katayon, et al. "Healing advantages of lavender essential oil during episiotomy recovery: a clinical trial." Complementary therapies in clinical practice 17.1 (2011): 50-53.
- Lavender essential oil improves daily activities of knee osteoarthritis patients in Aromatherapy massage.
Nasiri, Ahmad, and Mohammad Azim Mahmodi. "Aromatherapy massage with lavender essential oil and the prevention of disability in ADL in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: A randomized controlled clinical trial." Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 30 (2018): 116-121.
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil and apply to the skin. (Do not apply the Essential Oil directly to the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil, soybean oil, or baby lotion (at a warm temperature), add 2 drops of lavender oil, mix thoroughly, and apply on the abdomen; massage lightly in a clockwise direction to relieve the baby’s abdominal pain.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Triple energizer meridian
- Chakra (Indian medicine)： Vishuddha
- Lavender blends well with Bergamot, Patchouli, Rose, and Sandalwood.
- Normal skin recipe: 1 drop of Lavender+ 1 drop of Bergamot + 2 drops of Jasmine + 10ml carrier oil.
- Oily skin recipe: 1 drop of Clary Sage+ 1 drop of Lavender + 1 drop of Bergamot + 1 drop of Juniper + 10ml Grapeseed oil.
- Dry skin recipe: 1 drop of Lavender + 1 drop of Rose + 1 drop of Frankincense+ 10ml Jojoba oil.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Use cautiously for patients with hypertension, epilepsy, nerves, and heart diseases.