Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Jasminum officinale
- Fragrance: Warm and fresh aromaFamily: Oleaceae
- Material Origin:Morocco, Egypt
- Extraction Part:Flowers
- Extraction Method:Steam Distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) has a rich, warm, exotic floral scent. It is calming and emotionally balancing and helps promote confidence, optimism, and creativity. Add to any personal fragrance for an extra boost.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Spring Garden
4 drops Jasmine Essential Oil + 3 drops Rose Essential Oil + 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Take a Break from Stress
4 dropsLavender Essential Oil + 4 drops Jasmine Essential Oil + 4 drops Rose Essential Oil + 4 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.