Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Fragrance: Sweet, like a rose, and a little bit like mint
- Family: Geraniaceae
- Material Origin: Egypt, Morocco, France
- Extraction Part: Flowers and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), also known as Rose Geranium, has a sweet, fresh floral smell similar to Rose. It's uplifting, mentally balancing, and helps relieve stress and anxiety. The sweet and floral smell of geranium oil calms and relaxes the body and mind.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Romantic Atmosphere
3 drops Geranium Essential Oil+ 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil + 1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil + 1 drop Rose Essential Oil
2 drops Geranium Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 3 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.