Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Boswellia carterii
- Fragrance: Fresh, pure woody, slightly sweet aroma
- Family: Burseraceae
- Material Origin: Somalia, France
- Extraction Part: Resins
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100mL/3.38Fl.Oz PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) has a fresh, woody, slightly sweet resinous scent. This essential oil is thought to slow and deepen your breathing which is conducive for meditation. Frankincense is spiritually grounding and is calming and relaxing without being sedative.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Meditation Time:
2 drops Ginger Essential Oil + 3 drops Myrrh Essential Oil + 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- Air Purification:
4 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 3 drops Frankincense Essential Oil + 2 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/Skin Care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential Oil Spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY Scented Products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.