Fennel(Star Anise)(Illicium verum)Anise Star has a powerful and licorice-like scent, giving a strong top note. Star Anise Essential Oil helps digestion and muscular aches or pains. Star anise essential oil is most often used aromatically in vaporizers, room diffusers, or personal essential oil diffusers, but it can also be used topically to treat a wide range of conditions
- Fragrance: Fresh and pleasant aroma
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Fennel essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A147963)
60% - 77%
2.5% - 8.28%
1.8% - 18%
1.8% - 4.8%
2% - 13%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:48 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Fennel essential oil is anti-toxic that can kill bacteria in the urethra, diuresis, reducing body fluid retention.
- Improves aged skin and enlarged pores, firm skin, and reduces fine lines.
- It improves breast blockage and helps to breastfeed women to secrete milk.
- Increases estrogen activity and improves the reproductive system problems of menopausal women.
- Stimulates breast development and increases the secretion of prolactin. It is an important breast enhancement oil.
- It helps patients regain confidence and vitality.
- It relieves women's emotions and restores energy.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Fennel essential oil improves Symptoms and quality of life in patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Portincasa, Piero et al. “（combination of curcumin and fennel essential oil ）CU-FEO was safe, well-tolerated and induced symptom relief in patients with IBS; a significant decrease in the mean relative IBS-SSS was observed after 30 days of treatment” Journal of gastrointestinal and liver diseases : JGLD vol. 25,2 (2016): 151-7.
- Fennel essential oil has a promising hepatic dysfunction healing effect.
Mostafa, Dina Mahmoud et al. “The results signify the promising approach of FEO NEs in achieving remedy of liver toxicity.” Pharmaceutical development and technology vol. 24,6 (2019): 729-738.
- Fennel essential oil has the potential for antibiotic resistance.
Kwiatkowski, Paweł et al. “Our research showed that the fennel essential oil in combination with mupirocin may be considered as a natural alternative in eradication of S. aureus with iMLSB, cMLSB, MSB resistant phenotypes and is able to decrease the growth rate of antibiotic resistance.” Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries vol. 43,7 (2017): 1544-1551.
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- It can be used as a mouthwash to treat gum inflammation.
- Cold compress has a good effect on bruises.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Stomach meridian
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Manipura
- Fennel blends well with Cinnamon, Geranium, Cypress, Jasmine, and Lemon.
- Breast enlargement recipe: 1 drop of Ylang Ylang + 2 drops of Geranium + 1 drop of Fennel + 2 drops of Lemon + 15ml Jojoba oil.
- Relieving indigestion recipe: 4 drops of Fennel + 5ml carrier oil. (For massage)
- Sliming body recipe: 4 drops of Fennel + 3 drops of Cinnamon + 10ml carrier oil.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.