Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is energizing and mentally stimulating while stress-reducing. It is useful in treating fever and diarrhea caused by a viral infection. Its anti-virus effect can maintain the immune system healthy, support the body's respiratory cell system, clear congestion, relieve sinus pressure, and ease headaches. It is also beneficial to blood circulation and muscle pain, which is also suitable for athletes.
- Fragrance: Mint-like cool and mild camphor taste
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Eucalyptus essential oil
Natural Ingredients in Details (Batch No. 0A631859)
72.71% - 83.9%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and has not been tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:56 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is a natural disinfectant, helping prevent dental caries and inhibit periodontal bacteria.
- Bactericidal effect on cold virus and helps relieve pain.
- Helps relieve sharp or stabbing pain in the muscle.
- Effective on the respiratory system, such as asthma, upper respiratory tract infection, and flu.
- Helps focus and concentrate on tasks.
- Helps refresh the mind and brain, eliminate mental fatigue.
- Energizes and uplift mood, smooth and fluctuate emotions
- Has diuretic function for treating urinary tract infection, sepsis, and congestion.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps with wound healing and respiratory issue.
Dhakad, Ashok K., et al. "Biological, medicinal and toxicological significance of Eucalyptus leaf essential oil: a review." Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 98.3 (2018): 833-848.
- Eucalyptus essential oil against bacteria and has an effect on alleviating pain.
Sadlon, Angela E., and Davis W. Lamson. "Immune-modifying and antimicrobial effects of Eucalyptus oil and simple inhalation devices." Alternative medicine review 15.1 (2010): 33-43.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has therapeutic properties that could help improve physical health.
Dagli, Namrata, et al. "Essential oils, their therapeutic properties, and implication in dentistry: A review." Journal of International Society of Preventive & Community Dentistry 5.5 (2015): 335.
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil and apply them on the skin. (Do not apply the Essential Oil directly to the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- Use steam inhalation therapy to treat respiratory diseases or insecticides.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Kidney Channel
- Chakra (Indian medicine)： Muladhara
- Eucalyptus blends well with thyme, lavender, lemongrass, and pine essential oils.
- Sterilizing recipe: 2 drops of Eucalyptus + 1 drop of bergamot + 1 drop of Lavender.
- Soothing skin recipe: 3 drops of Eucalyptus + 1 drop of Chamomile + 1 drop of Lavender.
- Refreshing air recipe: 4 drops of Eucalyptus + 2 drops of Thyme + 2 drops of Juniper + 1 drops of Lavender.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Use cautiously for patients with hypertension, epilepsy, nerves and heart diseases.
- 1 Bottle of PHATOIL Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 1 Dropper
- 1 Beautiful Gift Box