Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) was originated on the Mediterranean coast, with a warm, herbaceous and, nutty aroma. It helps deal with anxiety and reduces stress. Its anti-spasmodic effect helps improve the digestive system, which is beneficial to relieve painful cramps. Also, it can alleviate menopause symptoms, regulate irregular menstruation, and reduce menstrual cramps. With relaxing and regulating functions, it can help oily skin and hair to reduce oil secretion.
- Fragrance: Warm and herbaceous scent
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Clary Sage essential oil
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A159746)
62% - 75%
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:25 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Clary Sage essential oil relaxes muscles and mitigates stressful tension.
- Treats asthma and spasm Bronchi.
- Aroma massage or hot compress to relieve stomach cramps and colic.
- Treatment of migraine, soothing and nourishing effects on hair.
- Reduces sebaceous gland secretion, suitable for oily hair.
- It relieves stress and eases tension.
- Relieves the anxiety that patients with asthma
- Used for cold recovery or postpartum depression.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Clary Sage essential oil is useful for wound infections.
Sienkiewicz, Monika et al. “The results of the in vitro tests encourage to use formulations containing sage oil as the active natural antimicrobial agent.” Postepy dermatologii i alergologii vol. 32,1 (2015): 21-6.
- Clary Sage essential oil indicates an anti-depressant effect on human beings.
Lee, Kyung-Bok et al. “clary sage oil has antidepressant-like effect, and KBDI-II inventory may be the most sensitive and valid tool in screening for depression status or severity.” Phytotherapy research : PTR vol. 28,11 (2014): 1599-605.
- Clary Sage essential oil shows antibacterial and antifungal activities.
Puškárová, Andrea et al. “This study provides novel approaches for assessing the antimicrobial potential of essential oils in both direct contact and the vapor phase and also demonstrates the valuable properties of the phenol-free arborvitae oil.” Scientific reports vol. 7,1 8211. 15 Aug. 2017,
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Air Purifying: This can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and Steaming.
- Meridian (Chinese medicine)： Conception vessel
Chakra (Indian medicine)： Svadhishthana
- Clary Sage blends well with Juniper Berry, Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, Pine Needles, Sandalwood, and Cedarwood.
- Mitigating fatigue recipe: 2 drops of Clary Sage+ 2 drops of Sandalwood + 2 drops of Sweet Orange + 30ml carrier oil.
- Relieving indigestion recipe: 5 drops of Clary Sage + 2 drops of Lavender + 3 drops of Sweet Orange + 20ml carrier oil.
- Reducing depression recipe: 2 drops of Clary Sage + 3 drops of Lavender + 1 drop of Chamomile.
- Use without alcohol.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not use it for patients with epilepsy.
- 1 Bottle of PHATOIL Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 1 Dropper
- 1 Beautiful Gift Box