Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Fragrance: Fresh grassy and strong lemon scent
- Family: Poaceae
- Material Origin: Indonesia, China
- Extraction Part: Whole plant
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) essential oil has a fresh grassy, lemony scent. You can use the oil in a diffuser to spread it across the room or citronella oil-based products are available which can be applied onto the body to prevent insects and bugs. Citronella oil not only helps repel pests, but also its scent helps relax the body and combat fatigue.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Outdoor Companion
4drops Citronella Essential Oil + 3 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil + 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
2 dropsCitronella Essential Oil + 3 drops Tangerine Essential Oil + 2 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.