Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name: Anthemis nobilis
- Fragrance: Herbaceous, sweet and fruity, with a subtle hay or tea-leaf smell
- Family: Asteraceae
- Material Origin:France, Morocco
- Extraction Part: Flower
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) has a sweet, warm herbaceous scent. Chamomile is a soothing oil that helps ease anxiety, relieve nervous tension, and promote sleep. The lavender and chamomile plants are both world renowned for calming the senses and mind. This oil fragrance combines both aromas to create a relaxing blend of peaceful perfection.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Dreamy Night
3drops Lavender Essential Oil + 4 drops Chamomile Essential Oil + 3 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Comforts of Home
4 dropsBergamot Essential Oil + 1 drop Vetiver Essential Oil + 3 drops Chamomile Essential Oil + 1 drop Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.