Phatoil offers two options for delivery. One is fast delivery, which covers the area of United States, Australia, and European Countries. You could purchase our product via “Fast Delivery” link. Items shipped from the local warehouse will take between 3-7 days. Another is normal delivery and all orders can be sent from the factory. No matter where you are in, the estimated time 10-30 days based on delivery time in different countries.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a woody aroma and has a long history of treating diseases. Therefore, it was used for incense during the sacrificial ceremonies in the Tibet area. It helps calm nervous tension and anxiety, reduces hyperactivity, enhances concentration, and relaxes the body, aiding meditation. It is commonly used in male perfume and aftershave products, which reduce pores and antibacterial. Cedarwood is also used as an effective disinfectant for deterring harmful insects.
- Fragrance: Woody scent
- Volume: 100ml
- Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic Cedarwood essential oil
* The product contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
Detailed Natural Ingredients (Batch No. 0A561247)
α- &γ- &β-cedrene
* PHATOIL laboratory statistics 7/1/2020 at 2:30:48 PM
* Test results may vary according to different production lines and batches.
- Cedarwood essential oil promotes lymph flow, dissolves the fat and improves edema.
- Improves oily skin; inhibits the growth of scalp bacteria, especially seborrheic alopecia.
- Improves dry scalp and dandruff and increases blood circulation.
- Dissolve mucus, suitable for mucositis, especially chronic bronchitis.
- Increases the frequency of urination, expel toxins and excess water from the body, and improves cellulite.
- Regulates and invigorates the spirit, relieves tension.
- Helps improve sleep quality.
- Suitable for people facing a new environment to resolve anxiety and entanglement.
- When facing significant changes, calms and relaxes people with firm support.
- Eliminates negative emotions, makes people calm and peaceful.
* Based on suggestions from more than 2000 aromatherapists collected by Phatoil Recipe Committee (PRC). For medical use, please consult your doctor.
- Cedarwood essential oil has positive effects on the immune system.
Miyakoshi, Junji et al. Yakugaku zasshi. “We also found that cedar extract had an inhibitory tendency to reduce the micronucleus formation induced by bleomycin. “ Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan vol. 138,1 (2018): 97-106.
- Cedarwood essential oil is useful in treating refractory acne.
Hassoun, Lauren A et al. “This case report describes a patient in whom the addition of cedarwood oil was helpful in controlling acne.” Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.) vol. 22,3 (2016): 252-3.
- Cedarwood essential oil helps soothe mental tiredness and stress.
Matsubara, Eri et al. “Wood is a widely available plant material, and knowledge of the psychophysiological effects of inhalation of woody volatile compounds has grown considerably.” International journal of environmental research and public health vol. 14,1 97. 21 Jan. 2017,
- Bathing: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in the soothing aroma. Dilute one drop of Lavender, add to baby bath water to improve sleep quality.
- Massaging: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil such as Grapeseed oil apply on the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin) Massage the scalp with the formulated essential oils before shampooing for 5 minutes to deeply cleanse the scalp.
- Air Purifying: Can be used with Diffusers, Air Fresheners, Air Purifiers, and with Steaming. Spray diluted Cedarwood essential oil on furniture to prevent pests.
- Pore shrinkage and antibacterial effect, commonly used in men's skin care products.
- After shampooing, add it to the conditioner, apply on the hair strands to soften and stabilize the hair.
- Mix with coconut oil, then applies to the wound to prevent infection.
- Cedarwood blends well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Cypress and Frankincense.
- Lifting spirit recipe: 4 drops of Cedarwood + 2 drops of Geranium + 2 drops of Lemon.
- Soothing oily skin recipe: 6 drops of Cedarwood + 4 drops of Chamomile + 3 drops of Sweet Orange +50ml lotion.
- Insect repellent sprayer recipe: 15 drops of Cedarwood + 8 drops of Eucalyptus + 7 drops of Clove + 100ml distilled water.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop using if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- 1 Bottle of PHATOIL Cedarwood Essential Oil
The Assurance of Pureness
We bring you the purest extracts of the plants grown in the greeny highlands.
Distilled from the high-quality plants well grown with nature, the essential oil we make always brings you the best experience of soothing relaxation.
When you use Phatoil Essential Oil, it surrounds you with a mesmerizing aroma contained with healing powers that makes you healthier and energized.
Coming with a guarantee of making you happier and healthier, we present you a range of unique essential oils of 100% purity.
We love happy people like you! That’s why we give you more reasons to keep yourself relaxed, surrounded by aroma all day every day with attractive coupons to choose from when you purchase your favorite pure essential oil from us. The more you love essential oil, the more you save.