Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Cinnamomum camphora
- Fragrance: Fresh, intense and woody scent
- Family: Laurenceae
- Material Origin:China
- Extraction Part: Leaves and branches
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) has a fresh, intense and woody scent. The distinct scent of camphor oil has a soothing and calming effect on the mind and induces a night of sound sleep. The simplest way is to rub a few drops of camphor oil on the pillow to get a good night sleep. Camphor oil blends well with basil, cajeput, chamomile, Melissa, and lavender oil for uses in aromatherapy.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Nervous depression
2drops Camphor Essential Oil + 2 drops Geranium Essential Oil + 2 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Warm atmosphere
4 dropsCamphor Essential Oil + 6 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.